Jeremy hass helped me work through some deeply ingrained issues and helped me to gain a more positive outlook on life in general. I now feel much more confident and relaxed in my everyday life, and I feel more motivated to pursue my goals. Many times I was on the brink of burnout. Since therapy I now understand much more about my own natural tendencies and inclinations.
As feel I started to understand myself better, Jeremy helped guide me towards some solutions on issues I’m currently facing. He quickly made me feel at ease, understood me . He is very easy to talk to, and focuses on important points. Very, very highly recommended.
We talked about everything I needed to and answered everything that was bugging me. Helped me come to better conclusions about myself
I am in a much better place than when I started (therapy).
I don’t know what’s changed but I feel more positive about life
- If only I’d done this sooner, I have carried this for sixty years.
- I’ve wasted so much of my life
- I’ve self-harmed,
- I’ve damaged my body
- All the things I would have done differently
- The missed opportunities
- I would never have understood how my shame was caused me to relate to people so badly and stopped me from having good relationships
- How my feelings of rejection create a need in me that no one could fill
- Now I have some insight I feel better equipped to let some feelings go
- Without that insight I would never have been able to overcome those debilitating feelings
So often I hear how clients grieve for the lost time, the lost opportunities in life, caused by spending so much of their energy managing the fallout from life’s trauma. It is such a tragedy to think of the years of lost quality of life, all the things we would have like to have done if only we had understood what we needed to do sooner.
What would we give to find peace? To have a meaningful, fulfilling life? To have better relations with the people we care about?